News and comment
The news stories on this page have been written and produced by a third party and neither nor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the content/information contained within these stories.
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
BBC Business News
- New boss announced for ScotRail
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:58:11 GMT
The new managing director of the ScotRail Alliance will be Alex Hynes following the departure of Phil Verster from the role.
- UK growth 'to slow as economy rebalances'
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:57:56 GMT
The UK will see three years of "relatively slow growth" as it comes to rely more on trade and less on consumer spending, a think tank says.
- Lloyds cyber-attack details emerge
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:43:45 GMT
Lloyds Bank was hit by a denial of service attack nearly two weeks ago that disrupted online access.
- Samsung reveals cause of Galaxy Note 7 phone fires
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:26:07 GMT
Samsung reveals what caused the overheating and burning of some of its Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones.
- Michelle O'Neill is Sinn Féin's new leader north of the border
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:36:16 GMT
Sinn Féin choose Michelle O'Neill to replace Martin McGuinness as its leader north of the border.
- Australian Open 2017: Johanna Konta 'prepared' for Serena Williams quarter-final
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:33:19 GMT
British number one Johanna Konta believes she has done everything she can to be ready for her first meeting with Serena Williams.
- Fog alert in southern England: Heathrow cancels 100 flights
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:15:40 GMT
Heathrow cancels 100 flights, with London City and Gatwick also affected by the fog.
- Nicola Adams: Two-time Olympic champion turns professional
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:04:56 GMT
Two-time Olympic champion Nicola Adams turns professional and will make her debut in Manchester on 8 April.